ATTENTION Embroidery Business Owners: Do You Bring In Enough To Pay Yourself A Good Paycheck?
“How Embroidery Business Owners Just Like You Can STOP Struggling To Make Your Embroidery Business Work! You Too Can Learn Quickly & Easily To Become A Professional Embroidery Expert & Build A Very Successful Embroidery Business!”
If you are still not able to bring home a paycheck after paying all of your other expenses, this Gold Plus level is the perfect place to start! You may have employees that are all getting paid, but at the end of the week, you find it impossible to write a check for you. I know how this goes! I went through this for 15 years before I finally learned how to run my business in such a way that I could actually write myself a check. What a great feeling that was. You need to be paid first! Remember that!
Does This Sound Familiar?
A Customer comes in and wants a price quote and he is in a hurry. You have no idea how to give him a price when he is standing right in front of you! A customer brings in a dozen shirts that he purchased at a discount store and wants them embroidered in a hurry. You have to work up his design and he is resisting the set up charge. How do you handle this? The fact is you are not alone, I hear it all the time!
- You are pricing your embroidery about the same as the competition, but you are not making enough money to pay all of your bills!
- You keep growing and bringing in more business, but there is never enough money for you!
- You have too much work that is all due at the same time and you don’t know how you are going to be able to get it all done! What do you do first? How do you get all of this work scheduled?
- There are months when there is hardly enough embroidery work to pay the bills! What can I do to bring in more work during those times?
- You spend so much time waiting on customers that your production suffers!
- Customers want their embroidery work rushed‚ you are not even sure if you can afford to do a rush job!
- Customers want an embroidery thread color that you do not carry and it will cost you the entire profit from the job just to have the thread shipped in! What do you do?
- You need some help to get all of your work done but you are not sure how to start with a new employee? Where do you find them?
- Are you experiencing other problems with your embroidery business?
Joyce Jagger, The Embroidery Coach is an expert in Embroidery Business Training and currently has the longest running Embroidery Coaching Program on the Internet.
As a former owner of a profitable embroidery business, she is now in the business of helping you start your own profitable embroidery business or help you take your current embroidery business to a higher profit level. She has spent over a decade helping other embroiderers get started and increase their profits. Embroidery can be a very lucrative business when you have the right systems, approach, and tools in place!
Building An Embroidery Business Is Not Easy When You Have To Do It Alone!
It can be exciting and overwhelming at the same time! There is so much to do, so much to learn and so many areas to prepare for before you can even open the doors for business. Following this step by step embroidery training will give you a firm foundation, shorten your learning curve and will begin to set you up for success. You will be up and running quickly!
- To have a pricing structure that will work in any type of situation.
- A marketing plan so that you are always bringing in orders, even in the traditionally slow months.
- A quoting system so that you can quickly quote a job while the customer is is
- Sales tools to make it easy and quick as you are waiting on customers.
- A way for your customers to easily find you.
- A system to help you stay in touch with your customers and prospects.
- Great looking samples to show your prospective customers
- To understand what kind of Underlay & Pull Compensation to use to create high quality design that will look great on any type of fabric or garment
- To learn how to save time in setting up your designs in your software. This can be a real time suck if you are not taught the proper way
- To learn how to set up your small lettering so that it sews out great on any type of fabric! This is so essential if you want to keep corporate clients!
- The skill to create beautiful large & small monograms, even sets of monograms for high end customers!
- To know how to work with all of the performance fabrics that is in demand today!
- To know how to fix all types of mistakes! Unfortunately they do happen!
- And a whole lot more!
Introducing: The Gold Plus Level of “The Embroidery Training Resource Center!” This is the Next Step in the Foundation of Building a Successful Embroidery Business!
Inside of Embroidery Basics, you will find multiple videos in each category on where to learn the basics of how to hoop your garments, Design Placement and more.
You will receive easy to understand instructions that include many basic techniques…such as:
Basic Set Ups & Tools – You are taught many basic setups and tools that you need to use. How to change a cone of thread, how to change a needle, how to change a bobbin and the basic tools for each.
to use for each of the different fabrics.
I share my insider secrets from over 30 years of experience that you can’t find in any classroom. What this means to you is less trial and error! I once had a teacher tell me that “Smart people learn by their mistakes, but Smarter people learn from other people’s mistakes!” That is what I want for you! There is no reason for you to go through what I did, you can learn and profit from my mistakes!
“Step by Step Embroidery Techniques For Many Types Of Items”
Inside of Embroidery Techniques, you will find multiple videos and will receive Step by Step Instruction for many basic items. I show you where to place your designs, how to hoop your garments, sew out your designs on many items such as:
… and much, MUCH More!
“Simple Step by Step Instructions For Embroidery Repairs!”
Design Creation Basics
If you will spend 20 minutes per day in my programs learning how to create those WOW designs, you will be able to develop the skills that you need to make it happen!
These videos will give you the skills to tackle embroidery jobs that you previously had to turn down. The skills learned from these videos will greatly increase your monthly revenue! When I say Design Creation Basics, I do not mean digitizing. Within these videos, you are going to learn a lot of editing skills and it is extremely important to know how to edit and make your designs production friendly! You will learn those skills inside of these videos!
Business Building Strategies
These videos will give you the skills to Plan out your Embroidery Business, Price your Embroidery product correctly and learn how to Market your Embroidery Business! These skills are going to help you move your Embroidery Business to the next level! These strategies will give you the skills to organize and create a profitable Embroidery Business!
It is so much more comprehensive than any of the others I have tried.
I want to thank you for all of your hard work and for the incredible amount of invaluable information you offer to new and established embroiderers. You are amazing! I just had to drop you a quick line to let you know how thrilled I am having access to your How To Price Program! What a great program! I started my business in 2006 and believe me, I’ve done a lot of research over the years.
Once we moved out of our home into a retail location, things changed dramatically. I have sat in on several classes over the years on how to price embroidery. Each of them had their own twist, but basically, they all had the same information for the calculations, so when I saw your program, I figured that it was just more of the same information so I passed it over.
We have been struggling financially and it wasn’t until the gal that does my invoices told me for the 100th time that I was not charging enough, that I decided to take another look at it. I thought I knew the formula. Now that I have your program, I know how wrong I was! It is so much more comprehensive than any of the others I have tried.
Yes, the core of the calculations is the same, but the additional variables that absolutely MUST be taken into consideration are built right into the system! Once you put your information into the base program, it creates your price list for you! It is a tremendous tool! The videos that explain the system really simplify the entire process. It is well worth the investment!